Tuesday, January 15, 2013

...sharing a little white...


...we are having really cold weather right now...
...normally our winter temperatures do not include teens...
...playing with photos of my beloved white ironstone...
...is like being all wrapped up in muffler, earmuffs and mittens...
...I'm staying toasty warm...
...I'm staying contented...


“Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you.” 
― Lao Tzu



3 comments:

  1. Again...and always....amazing white images, Sally! Your house must be absolutely out-of-this-world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collage of little windows of your home make me dream off and relax...yes contentment. I agree with Evelyn your house must be absolutely out-of-this-world beautiful dressed in white! Have a warm, wonderful day Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your white ironstone
    beautiful pics too
    xxoo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete