Monday, October 15, 2012

...just can't get enough of my little white pumpkins...

...this morning was glorious...

...so after breakfast on my screened in porch...

...I grabbed one of my sweet little white pumpkins...

...and proceeded to let it pose all around the back yard...

...it was such fun play...

...I just couldn't stop snapping photos...

...this little guy was such a cooperative model...

...always looking adorable...

...have I mentioned how much I adore little white pumpkins...

...and their shadows...

...as I write this post...
...Alex the kitty is in this very spot...
...he looks just as comfortable on the chaise lounge as the little pumpkin...

...in one of the many lanterns hanging in my apricot tree...

...looking perfect in the little window box...

...or on top of another bird house...

...perfectly balanced on the watering can handle...

...and perfectly shaped for the heart that hangs on my fence...

...sitting on top of some of my Red Wing collection...

..posing with some dusty Ball jars that have votives inside...

...and then finally joining many other little pumpkins...
...in an ironstone soup toureen...
...it has been quite a busy day of play...

...'Abundance' is the title of this little work of art...

"Whatever we are waiting for - peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance - it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart." - Sarah Ban Breathnach


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally~
    All of your pumpkin photos are wonderful, but I like the pumpkin with shadow photo the best. Still waiting for the pumpkins to inspire me to remove the flags out of the Theatre window and fill the windows with my Sally pumpkins. Where's the Great Pumpkin when I need help?
    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete